If you would like more information or to receive a packet to fill out, please let us know!
Donated Orthodontic Services Program
We are excited to announce our participation in the Donated Orthodontic Services (DOS) program. The American Association of Orthodontics (AAO) created the DOS organization to provide orthodontic health care services for medically qualified children whose families are unable to absorb the financial cost of treatment.
Any fees associated with treatment are associated with the DOS administrative/screening cost. Snoqualmie Valley Orthodontics will donate all services and material costs. We hope the guidelines below will help you identify those who may be helped.
- Resident of the State of Washington
- Between the ages of 8-18
- Cannot be in active orthodontic treatment or in between phases
- Must be receiving regular dental care and have good oral hygiene
- Total family income must be below 200% of federal poverty level
- Patient must be ineligible for orthodontic treatment through insurance or public aid.
Please note, a fee of $200 along with their application is required by the Donated Orthodontic Services Program (DOS). This fee will be refunded if the patient doesn’t qualify or if their case isn’t accepted.